Strategies, Relief & Resources for Parents of Individuals with Disabilities
When your child is diagnosed with a serious injury, illness, or disability, it can feel like the world is crashing down around you. Feelings of isolation are common, but it is important to learn you are not alone. Join us to learn about:
- Internal and external stressors
- Emotional and physiological impacts
- Signs and symptoms of burnout and depression
- Practicing self-compassion and strategies to manage stress
- Utilizing resources and establishing supports
- Tool, tips and suggestions for employees who have children with disabilities (and their managers)
If you're new to the NCISI website, please fill out our NCISI registration form, which will allow you to sign up for the training.
If you'd like to sign up for the training, and you've already filled out the NCISI Registration form previously, please login under "Already a Registered User?" at the top left-hand section of the page.
In order to retrieve the archived training materials, you must first register as a user.