Practical Supervisory Tools & Tips - February
This training is designed to focus on the supervisory training and development needs of human services, behavioral health and educational professionals. Learners will dig into common issues faced by supervisors, whether new to their role or a seasoned supervisor and learn strategies and skills to maximize performance and minimize problems.
Lesson #1: Buddy To Boss
- Making the transition from individual contributor to manager
- What employees want and expect from you (roles & expectations)
- Explore difference leadership styles
Lesson #2: Coaching and Feedback Skills
- How to develop, coach and train your employees
- When to inspire, motivate, support and provide meaningful recognition
Lesson #3: Conflict Management & Conflict Resolution
- Know your conflict management styles
- Develop the right conflict management approach for each situation
- Construct resolution strategies
- Understand and minimize the nature of conflict
If you're new to the NCISI website, please fill out our NCISI registration form, which will allow you to sign up for the training.
If you'd like to sign up for the training, and you've already filled out the NCISI Registration form previously, please login under "Already a Registered User?" at the top left-hand section of the page.
In order to retrieve the archived training materials, you must first register as a user.