Healthy Lifestyle for Students 14-24
Healthy Lifestyles is a fun interactive workshop presented by certified trainers. The program assists participants in developing confidence and skills to stay on a journey towards a healthy life.
DATES: April 21,22, & 23 2015
LOCATION: Special Olympics Rhode Island Office - 370 George Washington Highway Smithfield, Rhode Island
Participants will learn about:
- Managing Stress
- How to be in a healthy relationship
- How your health impacts your ability to find a job or go to college
- The importance of balanced eating & physical fitness and much more!
- Create a Personal Action Plan
- Receive informational resources and materials
- Earn a certificate of completion
- Receive a gift card for completing the workshop
For more information about the Healthy Lifestyles Program or to register for the workshop...contact: Beth Langlois at Bethann.firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-222-5953.