Practical Supervisory Tactics & Tools - July
This training is designed to focus on the supervisory training and development needs of human services, behavioral health and education professionals. Learners will dig into common issues faced by supervisors, whether new to their role or a seasoned supervisor, and learn strategies and skills to maximize performance and minimize problems.
Lesson #1 – From Buddy to Boss
- Making the transition from individual contributor to manager
- What employees want and expect from you – roles and expectations
- Explore and learn how to use different leadership styles.
Lesson #2 – Coaching & Feedback Skills
- How to develop others
- When to inspire, motivate, support and provided meaningful recognition
- How to develop, coach and train your employees
Lesson #3 – Conflict Mgmt. & Resolution
- Know your conflict handling styles
- Develop the right conflict approach for each situation
- Construct resolution strategies
- Understand and minimize the nature of conflict
If you're new to the NCISI website, please fill out our NCISI registration form, which will allow you to sign up for the training.
If you'd like to sign up for the training, and you've already filled out the NCISI Registration form previously, please login under "Already a Registered User?" at the top left-hand section of the page.
In order to retrieve the archived training materials, you must first register as a user.