Performance Management & Performance Evaluations
Employees don’t always do what we want them to do. On the one hand, they act as if they are competent professionals. On the other, they procrastinate, miss deadlines, and wait for instructions. Sometimes they even blame others when their work is unsuccessful. As their manager, it is up to you to figure out exactly why the employee isn’t meeting your expectations and put a plan in place to course correct the problem. During this two-hour session participants will learn about:
- The Performance Management Cycle
- Planning (goal setting – performance plans)
- Monitoring (measuring performance and providing feedback)
- Developing (skills or motivational)
- Rating (evaluating)
- Planning for performance evaluations (process and procedures)
- Goal setting and giving feedback
If you're new to the NCISI website, please fill out our NCISI registration form, which will allow you to sign up for the training.
If you'd like to sign up for the training, and you've already filled out the NCISI Registration form previously, please login under "Already a Registered User?" at the top left-hand section of the page.
In order to retrieve the archived training materials, you must first register as a user.